Increasingly vocal and committed advocacy for medical marijuana has made cannabis use a hot button topic. Yet, although the issue is increasingly gaining support, medical cannabis remains a stigmatized medicine. This stigma goes beyond the tired notion of couch potatoes raiding whatever may be available in the kitchen cabinet, and has actually affected how – and if – patients can obtain medical cannabis. Perhaps even more harmful though, is the effect the marijuana stigma has on the ability of scientists to conduct research into the medical benefits of the cannabis plant.
- THC Receives Dried Marihuana order from Germany, Appoints New Director, Settles Debt for Shares
- THC BioMed (CSE: THC) Closed Acquistion of U.S. based Clone Shipper LLC
- THC Announces Purchase of Clone Shipper LLC
- Grow at home patients begin harvesting plants
- THC Announces $10,000,000 Capital Commitment